KBC KBC Tracker Examination Information

Newtown1

Hi, im new to this forum. i drew down a mortgage on a fixed rate in August 2006 and to revert to a variable rate. The flyer by KBC to brokers does not give any details or time lines. I was just wondering does anybody have simialr to me?

Don007

Hi, im new to this forum. i drew down a mortgage on a fixed rate in August 2006 and to revert to a variable rate. The flyer by KBC to brokers does not give any details or time lines. I was just wondering does anybody have simialr to me?
Hi Newtown, I am similar to you and there is a cohort like us and we are all trying to establish where we are at.

Calamity

Does anyone on this forum have an idea if this 'flyer' group's cases will be dealt with before the end of the year, it would make for a good Xmas if the result is positive. It's going on for an awful long time, that's my view of this.

Jazzer1

Frequent Poster
I doubt it will be dealt with before Xmas. My case is only after going into the investigation process with the Ombudsman, that can be a very long process. We could be looking at next June at the earliest for a verdict on that.

Calamity

I doubt it will be dealt with before Xmas. My case is only after going into the investigation process with the Ombudsman, that can be a very long process. We could be looking at next June at the earliest for a verdict on that.
Thanks Jazzer, seems like this going on forever and ever.