Katie Price and her pathetic search for media coverage.

............. maybe in your own little world ..........

Quoting an authors work in terms of the screenplays they were adapted into seems a little misleading to me .... call it rude if you like but a real fan of his work would find it hard to let that go.

If I was, I doubt I'd be on here reading a thread about Katie Price and her pathetic search for media coverage.

Thanks for making me laugh on this dreary Friday!

Quoting an authors work in terms of the screenplays they were adapted into seems a little misleading to me .... call it rude if you like but a real fan of his work would find it hard to let that go.

Are you the inspration of "Misery" then?

call it rude if you like but a real fan of his work would find it hard to let that go.

I let it go. And I assure you I am a real fan of his work, but I do prefer the earlier stuff, call me old fashioned but there was a certain sharpness and wit about the stuff that was written when he was coked up to the eyeballs and an alcoholic to boot, just seems to have lost the edge when he dealt with his addictions.

Back to Ms Price, I read yesterday that she 'inadvertently' dropped the alleged rapists name whilst filming her new documentary. All crew members have been sworn to secrecy etc etc, the reality is that in a few weeks this guys name will be out there - nobody will keep that to themselves and most of the papers already know who he is. There will be no proof of anything nor charges but he will more than likely be forever associated with her rape! . There are already a couple of names being thrown about - what an absolute disgrace, this woman hadn't got the balls to go and report it at the time, nor will she report it now and yet she sees fit to namedrop!

I wish she'd go back to the gutter where she and others of her ilk belong!

I read that somewhere last week or the week before, and also that people who were speculating on sites like twitter may be open to being sued for their speculations.

You mean 'Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption' I presume ..... Oh and I also presume you mean his novella 'The Body' which was made into the movie 'Stand By Me'. Seems to me that being 'not a fan of his work' translates roughly into not having much of a clue about his work at all.

Ned - in the spirit of brief prose - calm down.

Last edited:
I read that somewhere last week or the week before, and also that people who were speculating on sites like twitter may be open to being sued for their speculations.

This is what she is caused, instead of saying some guy raped her, she had to say it was a celeb which causes more intense speculation, now it's a Scottish celeb & it's only a matter of time before his name is actually out there and he is forced to defend himself.

Back