Irishopinions - get paid for opinions

I've just checked my account & I've €29.50 in credit, with another €5 waiting to be credited to my account... happy days!

Wow you must have been filling out surveys like crazy! I've got 3.40e since I joined six months ago.

I thought IrishOpinions would be a great site for earning a few vouchers for xmas or something. But its so useless. I also joined a few months back but I don't think the € offers are worth wasting some time on

Out of curiosity I signed up in the past few weeks. I have received three survey invitations/notifications but each time I started I was told that I was not eligible for the survey in question. I guess I'm just the wrong demographic or something... :(

Exactly the same for me - the first (and only) three I have received to date asked introduction questions (approx 2/3) and then said I was not eligible.

I was hoping that they just had enough participants by the time I replied but I must be the wrong demographic too!

Out of curiosity I signed up in the past few weeks. I have received three survey invitations/notifications but each time I started I was told that I was not eligible for the survey in question. I guess I'm just the wrong demographic or something... :(
I joined yesterday and received my first survey this morning and got the same result.

I've received two surveys and wasn't eligible for either. I wish they gave the reason for non eligibility.

The last survey I did with them, I spent about 10 mins completing it, only to be told at the end I wasn't eligible or the capacity had been reached for the survey, (can't rem which!). Wasn't happy and didn't get much satisfaction from Irish opinions when I mailed then with my whinge, after all they had all my info and I didn't get credit for the time I spent completing it in total.
It's put me off, doing any more for them now!

I joined about two weeks ago, was told I was ineligible for first 2 surveys I received but got one over the weekend which I completed and I've been credited €2.50 for my trouble.

It sounds like a bit of a mugs game especially for someone like me who is very non typical of the average consumer. I expect to be turned down for them all. There is no point in asking me about household cleaning products or food items on the typical shopping list.
I am going to stick with it for a while out of curiousity.

Has anyone else stuck with this?

I've another €10 voucher on the way - probably my fifth or so I'd say since last posting. I suppose in the way that others don't seem to fit the demographic, I must simply be Mr Everyman :)

I've now €77 worth - and I have been declined for various surveys,s o could in theory have earned more. Hello Boots vouchers!

I'm still filling out surveys regularly and have received €60 in book vouchers to date.

I'm still @ it but have missed a few cause they get sent to an address I dont check too often.
Got about €55 euro of HMV vouchers so far

What demographic do people think is the most popular one for this type of site?
Looks like I'm in the wrong one at any rate!

Nicola

It's not just yes/no as to whether you fit the demographics. If they have reached their target number in your demographic, you can get bumped out, even if you well into your survey.

Back