Irishopinions - get paid for opinions

Caveat

Thought this site wasn't bad:

www.irishopinions.com

Basically, you sign up for emailed customer surveys. It's free to join, spam free & can sometimes be interesting/amusing.

You won't get rich, but you do get paid for your responses. Am waiting for a €10 voucher myself ;)

Thought this site wasn't bad:

www.irishopinions.com

Basically, you sign up for emailed customer surveys. It's free to join, spam free & can sometimes be interesting/amusing.

You won't get rich, but you do get paid for your responses. Am waiting for a €10 voucher myself ;)

You must have done a lot of surveys. i joined this last year and have only accumulated €3.50

Did you miss any Foxylady?

Other people I know missed deadlines for some surveys and as a result I think they are less likely to contact you as regularly.

Did you miss any Foxylady?

Other people I know missed deadlines for some surveys and as a result I think they are less likely to contact you as regularly.

Not that I am aware of although I was not always in the right group they were looking for so that might be something to do with it.

Could be

Can't honestly remember how many surveys I've done but certainly less than 10. Joined about 7-8 months ago I think.

A few minutes for each survey, sometimes interesting - €10 for my troubles. Not bad I thought.

Could be

Can't honestly remember how many surveys I've done but certainly less than 10. Joined about 7-8 months ago I think.

A few minutes for each survey, sometimes interesting - €10 for my troubles. Not bad I thought.

Roughly 10 surveys x 5 minute = 10E, 12E p/hr thats not too shabby for fluting about on your computer.

I think I'll give it a go...

Jaid

You must have done a lot of surveys. i joined this last year and have only accumulated €3.50

€10 for my troubles. Not bad I thought.

Dont want to put a dampener on your joy :p
But since this is a website devoted to money type issues, I just have to ask... Legally do you have to pay tax on that 10 euro ?

Dont want to put a dampener on your joy :p
But since this is a website devoted to money type issues, I just have to ask... Legally do you have to pay tax on that 10 euro ?

Rewards are given in vouchers.

I used these for a while but it seemed that they stopped emailing me when I was just below the threshold to receive vouchers. It looks like some posters have received payment though, so maybe it was just me.

I've been registered with these for about 2 years and so far have about 10.50 in my account that I can get vouchers for. I find that a lot of surveys I get tell me that the quota is filled or when I fill in my age group they say they have enough respondants for that category. Must be a lot of 20-30 year olds using it.

Joined this site about 18 months ago. I don't know how anyone could fill those surveys out in 2 mins. Some are a lot more time consuming than that. I've about €6.50 accumulated with a further €3.00 pending. It annoys me that you can sometimes have about a third of the questions filled in and then they decide you're not what they're looking for. No reward then.

Just completed another survey.

This one was estimated at 20 mins for completion but it took me less than 10. Depends how well thought out you want your answers to be I suppose.

You can also download utilities to fill out such surveys automatically as far as I know. Of course the quality/accuracy of the feedback might suffer as a result! :)

I've just checked my account & I've €29.50 in credit, with another €5 waiting to be credited to my account... happy days!

Back