In court on Monday for repossession

Saturday17

I am desperate please help
I dont want to upset any one but i am at my lowest point.
My home loan in arrears i dealt with imho and with reals and jigs got no where with lender.have gone around in circles have been issued legal proceedings and got a letter in post friday to appear in court this monday as lender wants to take house.
I have a friend who is a solicitor but not practicing but he has been trying to deal with lender and their legal person.
Last minute last night got a text from him to say lender was supprised it was in court and their legal person says they are just following instructions.So many mixed messages.
Any way i have been told by friend case will not go ahead now monday.
So next thought.i have a main mor value left 38000 two top up one 12000 and second 97000.
I came to an agreement with lender to restructure and was placed on a trial basis with the rigs and jigs the rep from IMHO left and return to banking sector and i dropped out of their loop thus leaving me in limbo and legal case i found notes after doing foi from lender to them and back but not to me.
Any way finally question can i be allowed to hire some some to look and anylise my payments and my mortgage account.Does that make sense.
Is there some one out there apart from chairty groups like mabs excuse the pun but can sort out my mess once and for all i am willing to pay them.
With recent banking media matters i truly belive no one in the bank will make a call sign off on any thing for fear.
I work in local goverment and i see that practice every day and now i see it in bank
Does any of the above make sense.
I appreciate you reading this will have a view but i am looking for strong advice please.
Finally i am low i have been low but i have failed and i feel that in my wife and son who thinks the sun shines out of back side
Not sure i am on correct site or section just trying to get my head out this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for your advice but AM I ABLE be allowed to hire some some to look and anylise my payments and my mortgage account.Does that make sense.Also is there such a person ?

Many thanks for your advice but AM I ABLE be allowed to hire some some to look and anylise my payments and my mortgage account.Does that make sense.Also is there such a person ?

Yes there is such a company. I believe they take the fee from the refund if there is one. I'll have a google to try and find their name for you.

Don't worry. The thing is not to panic. Sorry that you must be having an awful weekend and hope today is a better day for you.

When you have the time can you please complete the link that Burgess put up for you so that others on here can figure out if your financial mess can be sorted out.

Ok here's the link for the company: [broken link removed]

Last edited:
In general, these are a waste of time.

If you are in court, it's because you are in deep arrears. You are in deep arrears because you have not been paying your mortgage, not because they have made a mistake.

Brendan

In general, these are a waste of time.

If you are in court, it's because you are in deep arrears. You are in deep arrears because you have not been paying your mortgage, not because they have made a mistake.

Brendan
You can catagorically state this even when we have clearly seen the mess made with tracker mortgages, never mind the miscalculation of arrears that has been documented?

Hi Thirsty

If he had been entitled to a tracker, it would have been established by now. Even if he had been entitled to a tracker but was charged SVR, he would still be in deep arrears. Anyone who paid the equivalent of the tracker amount is not in court.

The Tanager and Start issue could be an issue. Though I doubt if any of the services which check calculations would have picked it up.

Brendan

Back