IMHO hires former Tanager employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open air

Just noticed that a former director of a vulture fund,TANAGER, is now operations manager with the IMHO............funny auld choice for mr hall??????

If you check her linked in profile you will see it.

https://ie.linkedin.com/in/angela-o-brien-msc-lib-qfa-45ab6958

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange how she has signed and sworn on many affidavitts on behalf of tanager, many of which are still in court,, mine included. Now she is part of a organisation which helps distressed mortgage holders. What happens if she comes acrosd a tanager case she was involved in???????????????

Hi Open Air

It's a clever hire by the IMHO. It will give them an insight into how lenders deal with people in late arrears. That seems to be her expertise.

I am responsible for specific late stage mortgage accounts, the management of the Fixed Charge Receiver process and property management team. I established a team of 12 colleagues who are responsible for borrower engagement, analysis of late stage arrears accounts and preparation of strategies for a long term sustainable solution within the regulatory frameworks.
I developed and implemented a process for the review, strategy documentation,control and management of the buy-to-let mortgage book and accounts with exposure of greater than €750k.

What happens if she comes acrosd a tanager case she was involved in???????????????

She would probably have a good insight to telling the IMHO person dealing with it on how to approach it.

David Hall is very critical of vulture funds. This may be a way for him to understand them a bit better.

Brendan

It may well be a great coup for IMHO, to have someone with this depth of inside knowledge of Tanager's operation on board is most likely to be a huge benefit. I'd imagine Tanager don't like this one bit.

I don't see it as an issue in the courts either, any suspicion of potential conflict would be easily challenged by either party and quickly resolved.

The only potential downside I see is verging into fake moon landing level conspiracies where she's acting as some form of double agent trying to take down IMHO from within...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back