If you could sign any Executive Orders??

Reminds me of a time long ago when I was at the beach with our new pup (German Shepherd of about 6 months). The pup was off the lead and we were running among the baby dunes in Inchydoney (a lovely spot). Anyway, we come across a family all sitting around a big parcel of tinfoil. The Dad was about to slice some slices off a cooked chicken when the pup jumps in, grabs the whole chicken and makes off like a mad yoke!! It's was hilarious. Your man goes ape at me (I must have been about 14 at the time). Ah, the days!!

I cannot imagine anything worse than being hungry and a dog swipes the entire chicken.

I'm sure the man is laughing now about it but having a hungry family around is no fun.

Ban all UPVc windows.

Ban Ikea

Ban humanities courses especially gender studies

All feminists to be given jobs on building sites and made do exams on real historical facts as compared to made up ones.

I'd make it a rule that all weighing scales are to be removed and put in the sea about 200 km off shore, anyone who wanted to weigh themselves have to swim out to find out what weight they are.

Increase the voting age to thirty and only people gainfully employed are allowed to vote (no students or liberals allowed to vote)

People who disagree with any of my points to be put on a chain gang and made dig ditches till they come to the point of enlightenment and think as they are told to.

Back