HunkyDorys ads

I no longer wear low cut tops because of men thinking it gives them the right to place their head in your cleavage and shake it and an incident that happened as well as that on night where i had to use serious self defence one a rugby fan in a club when I ignored him and he didn't like being ignored. Don't know what that has to do with hunky dorys adverts i think some men just see breasts and can't help themselves so i don't show them anymore!

So what do you do for a living now? :p

Personally I don't think the ad should be allowed as it breaches the trade description act.

I went on a Hunky Dory diet & my posterior does not look anything like theirs :D!!

What would the world do without all the moaners?

Someone has to moan at everything these days.

Its only an advert for God's sake. Stop taking it all so seriously.

IMO The Rape Crisis Centre have done themselves little good in intervening here. They should lighten up. I'm a daughter, a sister, a mother and a grandmother and I find it hard to believe how this offends anyone but the prudest or people with an agenda. Or perhaps they felt it necessary to justify their funding.

As I get older, I find almost all advertising (and consumerism) annoys me.

Not necessarily for the images but just the whole notion of spending huge sums of money selling a product that is at best nutrionally questionable and which we frankly don't really need.

Will the Rape Crisis Centre be protesting at athletics meetings next? Most female athletes wear less than the women in the adverts. Father Ted types outside Santry Stadium shouting "down with this sort of thing"?

i'm going to miss those posters, might rip one off a hoarding and paste it up in the bedroom, give the wife something to aspire to.....

Will the Rape Crisis Centre be protesting at athletics meetings next? Most female athletes wear less than the women in the adverts. Father Ted types outside Santry Stadium shouting "down with this sort of thing"?

if the "down" includes their underwear, please no. while i find most rugby players sexy, their hairy backsides would spoil the yummy effect

I nearly crashed myu car seeing that add for the first time.

Would've been worth it!!

I no longer wear low cut tops because of men thinking it gives them the right to place their head in your cleavage and shake it and an incident that happened as well as that on night where i had to use serious self defence one a rugby fan in a club when I ignored him and he didn't like being ignored. Don't know what that has to do with hunky dorys adverts i think some men just see breasts and can't help themselves so i don't show them anymore!

So the hunky dory ads may encourage men to "place their head in your cleavage and shake it".

Should make the morning Luas journery a bit more entertaining.

So the hunky dory ads may encourage men to "place their head in your cleavage and shake it".

Should make the morning Luas journery a bit more entertaining.

They need to put a a health warning on the packs.
WARNING: EATING CHEESE AND ONION MAY CAUSE MOTORBOATING

Back