Huge Bill From Three.ie

They said admin error but i believe they chancing their arm i really do as when issue raised at the start they had plenty of feedback why 6 hours of data cost so much as not in a bundle etc. I did it on behalf of someone close to me who not type to challenge them, when i rang him i said they cut it to 900e how that sound he said grand it better thsn 1700e, so when i said 13.49e he could not believe so free beer 2moro he said and i said now that would be a miracle

I would have thought that with the systems in place now and the fact that its a computer that caculates your usage and bill and not a person, that "admin error" was a thing of the past.
Well done and enjoy the beer but me thinks you should push them for a few more considering how much you saved them.

I feel the need to add to this conversation. Three sent a text message in April I think to inform customers that there would be an increase of €5 on their monthly bill. It also asked customers to click on a link for other increases.

Many customers are unaware that those "other increases" were in fact an out of data allowance price increase of over 1600%. In the past month I have checked the price online and used data accordingly- this information was WRONG!! They never updated the crazy increase of 1600% online on customers online information!

So to say I was surprised when my usual data overage went from €5 to €160 is an understatement.

Even though I made them aware of this outrageous discrepancy between what people are told are the price and what they are actually billed - upon checking again online - the price is wrong.

You absolutely 100% deserve all the refund you deserve. This is a horrendous way to treat people. I am also looking to get out of my contract and move to another provider considering the mis information and lack of transparency in relation to these charges.

Back