How to deal with salary question at interview

As I said, I will go to meet the people I will be working DIRECTLY with, to SEE if I could work with them. If they turn out to be like that first individual I met, I will certainly not be interested in taking up the position.

The lady I spoke to on the phone was lovely and apologised for not being there on the day I called. If I had dealt with her on the day, the smart comment about time would not have been made and I would not have had to retort!

The person who thought their time was more important than mine was in the HR Department and the position is not in the HR Department. It is not even in the same building.

Clubman, you suggested I may need professional help with interviews. May I also respectively suggest that from some of your replies on the board both to myself and to other posters queries that some professional help/counselling might be in order for your good self.

(and just to add, that's not an attack on you personally and no offence meant, btw, just a response to the posts and opinions given)

Thanks to all!

Last edited:
Back