How reliable is the LUAS timetable wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe you should go and find out if you're interested.

I would consider a question to be helpful. Thanks for the show of interest in the question but I dont consider your post quoted above to be helpful :)

Thanks for the show of interest in the question but I dont consider your post quoted above to be helpful :)

At least as helpful and relevant though as your question in a thread concerned with the reliability of the LUAS :confused: :rolleyes:

At least as helpful and relevant though as your question in a thread concerned with the reliability of the LUAS :confused: :rolleyes:

For someone with 2,095 posts compared to my mere 18, thats a extremely childish and immature response. Furthermore, with 2,095 posts to your name, it was you who took the thread off topic and deeper in a discussion concerning no-strike clauses. That was the example you showed to someone new like myself wth only 18 posts. You also did it first. You should check the sty in your own eye before you point out the imperfections of others. At only 18 posts I now understand the rules. If you dont' understand at 2,095 posts then there is no hope for you.

For someone with 2,095 posts...etc..etc...there is no hope for you.

Relax. It's only a forum.

Furthermore, with 2,095 posts to your name, it was you who took the thread off topic and deeper in a discussion concerning no-strike clauses.

:confused:

The existence or otherwise of no-strike clauses for the LUAS is hardly off topic since it obviously may have a bearing on their reliability.

On the other hand, asking about the army or gardaí is obviously off topic.

But post away if you like.

In all fairness, the LUAS Red Line is very reliable. I have never been waiting any more than four minutes for one. I got on from Red Cow to Connolly. Had to give it up, though, as I never got a seat from Red Cow and was squashed like a sardine all the way in. Very uncomfortable.

Relax. It's only a forum.

Take your own advice. For someone with 2,095 posts compared to my mere 19, thats yet another extremely childish and immature response.

The existence or otherwise of no-strike clauses for the LUAS is hardly off topic since it obviously may have a bearing on their reliability.

On the other hand, asking about the army or gardaí is obviously off topic.

The reason why the Army and Gardai cannot strike is pertinent to the 'No-Strike' clause concept as you well know. With 2,095 posts to your name
I suggest you stop digging holes. Your 2,095 posts gives your greater responsibility and blame not greater power to bully new posters who learn the rules apparently much more quickly than yourself. You are expected to know better as with 2,095 posts you should know most new members are not going to take nonsense accusations you make about them lying down. At only 18 posts I underastood the rules. If you dont' understand at 2,095 posts then there is no hope for you. You are only as good as your last post.
I suggest you take responsibility not only for your original off topic remarks but for my responses which you intentionally provoked, this being more important than the original issue to you, and which I make not out of any desire to engage with you but out of self defense and a desire for unfairness to not go unchallenged.

But post away if you like.

So noble of you to grant me the right to post in my own defense. I will continue unlike you to post within the posting guidelines which I have learned and understood. I suggest as you approach 3000 posts you should also learn and understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back