How many UB customers are still waiting to hear if they are impacted?

Editiono

I would love to know how many of you Ulster bank Customers out there are still waiting to hear if they are impacted and receiving the 60 day holding letter?

@Editiono, I am one of those UB customers still waiting to hear if I am impacted. Getting 60 day letters also. So frustrating. Rang helpless line on Monday, review still ongoing bla bla bla ...

OK, great, thanks...Me too and continuing to get the 60 day letter. trying to get a view of how many people are still waiting to find out. 4 so far...imagine there are quite a few more.

On another post Padraic Kissane said that the additional 1500-2000 have not been contacted yet and he will know more in a few weeks. Also that approx. half of that number is FA customers
https://www.askaboutmoney.com/threa...ter-bank-customer.202401/page-11#post-1567451

I also got response to my complaint to the Central Bank advising that they cant give me specific information on my case but that they have passed my email onto the TME team and also that they will use information from customers to inform their work. Suggest anyone who have not written to the CBI to do so.

It appears a number of former FA have recent confirmation from UB that they are impacted. Im still awaiting a decision . CB update should be due next week.

Editiono Have you received any update

I think the only ones who got an update in the last week were those who had emailed the oireachtas fin com before last UB update.
Letters to go out over next few weeks to the 1500-2000 ‘mixed bag’ cohort.

Back