Hi, I need some advise on how best to proceed with the sale of my appartment. We want to start a family and are looking to move to something with a bit more space. It is a 1 bed located in Dublin city centre. We have the property on the maket for more than 9 months now. Originally the first EA valued the property at €400k but we decided to advertise at €375k in order to generate interest. Initally, there was quite alot of interest but nothing came of it and no offers were made. After a 3 months we had a meeting with the estate agent and they said that the market had slowed and that if we wanted to sell that we should reduce the price to generate interest. We reluctantly agreed to reduce the asking price to €350k. 3 months after this there was still very little interest so we decided to change estate agents. The new estate agent wanted us to list the apartment at €335k but we just felt that this was too low. Another 3 months has passed and there has been absolutely no interest. But just last week we had a viewing and the couple put in an offer of €310k!! We just don't know what to do. I think the offer is way way too low but the wife thinks we should accept it. We have been looking at 4 bed houses but I don't think we will be able to afford it unless we get at least €330k as we haven't much equity in the apartment. What should we do wait or accept an offer that I know to be well below the value of the house? Please help us!!