Guilty Pleasures?

OK then I give up - I drink it too...

Another 3 of my guilty pleasures:

Lisa Kudrow

Most house 'makeover' shows

and of course...

West Coast Cooler

("It's stronger than you might imagine" ... he says to nearly everyone who slags)

I've learnt alot here on AAM, namely two things, some men sit down when they pee and some men drink west coast cooler. interesting stuff. must try it.

Pint,irish times in quiet pub on Fri after work & nobody wanting to talk to me,except the barman

I've learnt alot here on AAM, namely two things, some men sit down when they pee and some men drink west coast cooler. interesting stuff. must try it.

Ive learned that some of our more frequent posters are women and not men......not sure when i assumed their gender but i defo got it wrong!

The orange one in Starburst ( soon to be Opal fruits again )

The strawberry one in Milk Tray

Walnut Whirls

A bottle of chilled Rosé ( of at least 12.5 to 13% ) on a summer evening before striking up the BBQ

Pint of milk & packet of Chocolate digestives.

Wibbly Wobbly Wonders ! They're backkk !

( Just noticed it's all food & drink...hmmm )

An hour on X-box with GTA4 (evil grin) cleaning up the mean streets.

Just added 2 more but mainly because haven't seen either for a long time
- Dandelion & Burdock ( for the uninitiated, looks like Coke/Pepsi but that's where the resemblance ends. Aldi had it once a few yrs ago)
- A real, I mean real Pork Pie (not the Lidl/M&S ones)

Another fan of West Coast Cooler here (esp. in the sunshine) and I'm choosy in whose company I drink it :eek:

The WCC theme is really discerning.....this used to be one of the worst drinks we'd get others to chug in the pub if they lost a bet.....was considered joint worst (tied with Guinness, brandy & raw egg....all in one glass)...but the WCC had the same effect (the "yuck" factor) but a fraction of the cost.

My list:
- Open log & turf fire (particularly on a rainy cold night)
- Glass of Cava
- Good movie / great company...hard to do both at the same time

The orange one in Starburst ( soon to be Opal fruits again )
:D

Never did get the hang of calling them Starburst.

Westlife
John Barrowman- in or doing anything!
Soap Guide mags
Coffee somewhere nice, on my own, in the middle of a busy day.
A 5.95 book from Tesco

Not generally a fan of pop music, but will admit to liking many of Britney Spears singles, especially the early stuff. Even on the radio when you can't see the videos...

Singing along to the Bee Gees 'Staying Alive' in my non-falsetto voice.
A long hot bath.
Zinger Tower Burgers from KFC (whilst knowing their horrendous record on animal cruelty)
Expensive wine, when I know the 6.99 stuff is just as tasty and the expensive stuff is wasted on my uneducated palate.

I suppose high class hookers and Bolivian marching powder should be in there too, but my budget (and marriage) doesn't allow those ;)

Watching something soppy, sentimental like the Waltons and enjoying it. My sister has insisted i keep this to myself on dates! Occassionally watching reality TV and getting caught up in it (x factors was the last - poor Rhiadian) as i used to roll my eyes when my brother turned it on.

oooh I just thought of one that I need to have the house to myself for:

Watching something sickly sweet like The Bridges of Madison County and bawling happily to myself over the tradegy of it.

I also get caught up in the reality tv stuff despite trying to resist watching it - my last one was wanting Gin the Dog to win Britains Got Talent.

The end of the bag of dry roasted peanuts - all that salty goodness! - and I also eat the odd oxo cube! :eek:

P.S Glad to know I'm not the only saddo drinking wcc - the ad for it makes me want to put my foot through the tv - Then I'd be 'The mad one' :mad:

ok! have so many! :)
after sitting thru a boring match and they take there shirts off at end of match.....yum
mars bars from the fridge
cold corona and lime on a hot day
taking a half day from work when everyone else still there ,and taking it for no other reason than to enjoy the sun! :)
disney movies
dirty dancing the movie! :)

hey ya DaveyJones was shocked to read about men peeing sitting down! why make them do that??? not natural!!!
just wipe after u....thats what women do......eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!! :):):)

Back