Guilty Pleasures?

Watching old movies
Listening to Queens of the Stoneage
Buying stuff from tool shops......................

Sorry guilty pleasures

Drinking to excess
Picking my nose
Oh yeah and

Margot Kidder

YUM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1988 I managed to work out how to use a video recorder just in time to get ITVs build up to Ireland -v- England. My guilty pleasure is watching it over and over again. The quality of the picture isn't great but I love listening to Ian St John and Jimmy Greaves (who was at his most obnoxious pro England best) telling us that Ireland were mere cannon fodder for England who were undoubtedly going to end twety two years of hurt and bring home the championship. Then I fast forward to the end just to see their faces!
Poor old Liam Brady was in Stutgart for ITV and had to listen to all this drivel - I wonder did he decide that day that nothing Eamonn Dunphy could do was worse than this!
I think this summer is ruined without the ITV and BBC pannels telling us that England are going to end forty two years of hurt!!

80's music
Plucking my eyebrows
Squeezing spots (not necessarily mine)
Big Brother (morto admitting this :eek:)

Standing naked in a field full of thistles on a rainy day.

What! didn't know if in into that sorta stuff

Another fan here S.L.F. :)

First time I saw her was in a film called 'Quackser Fortune Has A Cousin In The Bronx'.

Ye Gods she was beautiful in that movie

This is for you Caveat.....enjoy!!!

[broken link removed]

Didn't know who she was till i saw that gallery, can't see the attraction though, mine would be Uma Thurman, but nothing to feel guilty about as she is a babe!

...can't see the attraction though...

Eyes, voice and mouth. ;)

Not conventionally beautiful no, but a high MILF factor IMO.

I guess the earthy, slightly mumsy qualities (complete with husky voice) make for the "guilty" pleasure. :)

(Nice link S.L.F.)

I was actually struggling to think of a pleasure I genuinely feel a bit guilty about!
Anyway....Tesco white chocolate - think it's half a kilo for about 85 cents, so it must surely be quality! But leave it somewhere warm to soften up, and...mmmmmmm that's creamy chocolate!

I'll happily eat a whole slab, then tell myself that I must stop eating that c*ap :rolleyes:

The link was a picture of Uma Thurman (before and after shots of her nose), she was at her best in Pulp Fiction.

Uma is a very sexy lady.

There is no question of that!

If I offended your sensibilities I am very sorry.

I'm also sorry you can't see the attraction of Margot Kidder.

You don't know what you're missing!!!

The link was a picture of Uma Thurman (before and after shots of her nose), she was at her best in Pulp Fiction.

Ah, I see. She was tasty in PF alright.

Didn't look too shoddy in that yellow leather catsuit in Kill Bill either, mind you :D

Back