Anyone interested in Forestry/Timber investing might be better advised to look for quoted funds on the London Stock Exchange that specialise in timber growing and production. A listed (or quoted) fund is a regulated entity, has transparency, no entry or exit costs, good liquidity and no fixed holding period. Email me at email@example.com for a list if you have an interest.
Lapince, there are plenty of posts on AAM about this outfit. They continually contact me and they are thick. My last conversation last week, I was forced to ask they what part of NO did they have difficulty with, was it the N or the O.
Some people who give money to people like this need their heads examined.
I am an investor with Greenwood Mgt since 2008/9. I can probably answer some queries from a customer perspective and would gladly share my experiences to-date.
1. I have harvesting rights for Xmas trees in New Brunswick in Canada
2. I also have an investment in Brazil (eucalyptus trees for charcoal production).
3. I have received 1 payout for the Canadian investment already (representing approx 25% of my initial investment layout)
4. Good products... but holy cow... the worst customer relationship management I have ever come across.
5. Non-reachable Account Manager.. despite persistent attempts from my side.
6. Slow with the payments... last year my Xmas tree crop was sold by end of Dec 2015.... I am still waiting for payment almost 6 months later..
7. The investment plan explained to me seems to have changed without consultation with me as a customer.
8. No clear communication on anything except when they want to sell me more products...
Overall a solid 2/10 in terms performance, engagement and satisfaction.
PM me for more details, I will be happy to share communication trails, documents etc...