Granny grant

This granny has it all figured. Off on my bus pass 80kms with OH 2 days a week to care for grandkids (therefore allowing other grandparents to do their stint on opposite days)
Other 2 days spent looking after local grand kids supplemented by their other grandparents. A lot of happy grandparents!

Clever by Mr. Ross

Gets the Stepaside garda station promised to pander to the Stepaside / Ballyogan voter. (young, read too much into hysterical crime headlines)

Now he's tying up the Dundrum, Churchtown, goatstown, Stillorgan vote with the granny grant. (high numbers of excellent grannies in the area)

But it's backfiring. One very good granny said she would not vote for him again as his idea is "ridiculous"

Clever by Mr. Ross . . .
But it's backfiring. One very good granny said she would not vote for him again as his idea is "ridiculous"

Well, advise that very good granny that hers is a Granny Grunt - We're talking about a Granny Grant. Come on the Grannies!
OK! I'll forego my Granny Grant if I get elected to the Áras. Just need a few County Councils to back me.

I suspect all the aunts and uncles and grand aunts and grand uncles will have to be included. Bring it on! :)

Marion

Back