Gosling Investments

Re: fixtures trading

Ha check this out www.oppositiontradingguide.com this is ridiclous its worded almost exactly the same as fixturetrading advice guy especially down towards the bottom of the site, you'd think they would at least least change the layout! seems fs systems are selling this opposition trading package!

awh i wanna be an opposition trader......NOT!!!!

seriously thinking of investing with them.i have had a trial and the software does what it says..still edgy about initial investment of 7500..they are giving a guarantee of full refund if i am not making a profit..give me a good reason why i shouldn,t go for it..

If it did what they said, why would they sell it?
It would make more sense for them to profit from it.

I purchased this software in December 2008, for the full price. The sell was very good and relentless (10 phones calls approx). I am no idiot, tried the software out and it did what it says. I've been away with work and have only been using it for about 2 weeks now. I've been trading small amounts to get used to the software and how it all works. I've never placed a bet in my life and the hard part was in fact navigating the bookmakers sites - takes a lot of practice to get used to. So far have made 3 successful trades of about 300 euro each, made about 60 euro so far. I am starting out with 1000 euro, taking small steps to build it up. Obviously once you start trading with more money, the higher the return. You DO need to check the bookies odds, but this is only common sense. Have not come across a wrong one yet. The customer service dept always answer the phone to me, if not they call me back. I have needed a lot of help with this and have to say so far I have gotten it. I am still a bit dubious after all the posts but the fact remains that this software does work. I do not use the US booker makers for obvious reasons. Let me know how you all get on with it.

Well Bertie, you appear to be doing rather well. I've made 75 trades and have only made 100 euro total, small gains, and very big losses when odds are changed by book makers, which happens regularly (normally their errors, see my other posts). So i'm still down 7,400 Euro and don't expect to see that back in my life time.

You say you have made only 3 trades and have made 60 euro already, thats approx. 20 euro profit per 300 euro trade, giving a 6.66% return per trade. Very impressive.

The majority of the trades i've found are about 1.5 - 2.5%, so i would be interested to see the details of your 3 trades.

However, on the surface, to me, it appears that you are over prompting the Gosling Software, and probably work for them, as your experience is not the same as all the other punters who bought in.

If your not, accept my apologies and i look forward to see the trade details.

If you are, all readers be careful and read all the posts on the subject before buying.

Hi All,my experience is the same as Jimmy. I bought the software last Sept. I am trading with E2700 in various bookies accounts. Most trades makes between 2 and 5 euro. I think it will take about 10 years to make my money back. You need to leave your money in the bookies accounts and be watching it all day and be ready to pounce immediately when trades pop up. If you keep your money in Netellers or Moneybookers the trade is gone by the time you transfer it into the bookie. Also bookies cop on very fast what you are up to and limit you. I have been limited by 3 already and the bets were small. Contacted Gosling to try and get my money back but no joy. They gave me the impression I was the only one having problems making money. Fair play to the sales guy (CG? )who sold me the software, he knows how to sell and can come work for me any Day.
Advise to anyone thinking of trying it. INSIST on a 3/4 week trial for FREE. Dont be bullied by the very pushy saleman. If you think you can make money with it offer them a couple of hundred euro for the package because thats all its worth.

Hi 1968,

Yes my experience is the same as yours. I only carry on as it can be a little fun at times. Regarding the money lost, well lesson learned.

Well add me to the list of those regretting purchasing this 'investment' . I've had pretty much the same experience as most of you guys, got the calls and the glossy brochure through and it all made sense so I went ahead and purchased. I still can't believe I bought into this as i'm someone who is VERY sceptical usually about these kind of things. It was only after buying the software I managed to find out that all they were doing was actually arbitrage trading and after reading about the risks involved and how complicated it all was to say I felt sick would be an understatement. I've barely touched the software since purchasing it as i'm not willing to lose anymore money due to bad trades what with the risk of them happening being quite high. Plus the fact to make any decent money you'd have to be looking at £500+ bets unless you're prepared to sit in front of the computer all day.
Regarding refunds, surely they can be sued for false advertising? it says 'risk free' in the brochure, which it clearly isn't. Also the example they give of the trades accumulating are completely unrealistic, there's plenty of other examples too where they contradict themselves to. I think the only hope of a refund it via legal action though.

Yes i agree, i believe we do have a case for a refund under misselling rules. But i am not a lawyer.

If anyone else is thinking of seeking redress, please email me at [email protected], and we can discuss what action is possible.

Hi all
Only found this site today, i purchased this in Sep 08 and had problems straight away and i am still looking to get my money back i paid €4500 the rest being paid as i made a profit which never happened.They assured me of 1% per day which hasnt happened when i told them i could not get larger sums of money on with bookmakers they told that was not there problem.If anyone thinks that we have any chance of getting our money back contact me as i am prepared to go to Dublin to meet with these cowboys.They told me a bundle of lies and once i gave them the €4500 there attitude changed completely.

Hi all
Only found this site today, i purchased this in Sep 08 and had problems straight away and i am still looking to get my money back i paid €4500 the rest being paid as i made a profit which never happened.They assured me of 1% per day which hasnt happened when i told them i could not get larger sums of money on with bookmakers they told that was not there problem.If anyone thinks that we have any chance of getting our money back contact me as i am prepared to go to Dublin to meet with these cowboys.They told me a bundle of lies and once i gave them the €4500 there attitude changed completely.

If you contact jimmy3f on the email address he provided above then hopefully if enough of us get togeather we can do something about this situation we all seem to be in.

Hi all, yes the trades I made did bring the return as mentioned. However, I am now down several 100 euros due to odds changing (maybe I just got lucky). The software does show some trades at around 6-12% but you have to be quick and looking at the software at the right time (albeit this does not happen a lot). I have called FS Systems several times and they advised me that they are updating their software to include an addittional 60 bookmakers, within the EU (no US bookmakers). They promise to have it to me at the end of the week. I was originally told a complete novice would be able to easily make £5000 per month by month 6 (after building up the money in moneybookers with around 1500 euro to start with). So far this is obviously not the case. I feel like I have been had. The sales guys are the best around - I paid by credit card, on their advice, they said I would be covered by consumer protection or something similiar if it didn't do what it said. The guarantee they have given is for a 1% trade daily, they do not tell you however that most bookmakers will not allow you to simply trade 1500 euros in one trade, you have to make small trade after small trade. I am at a loss to what to do, does anyone have any legal experience with type of thing? I will wait for this 'magical' new upgrade to this software and see if it makes any difference. It is not risk free as they stated and I was wrongly sold it - not sure where I stand, other than very angry. Bertie

Hi Bertie,

Yes there are a lot of pitfalls these guys haven't told us about.

I have an analogy for what's happen to us.

We have been sold what looked like a very nice and some what expensive sports car, had a short test drive under close supervision, been told it's the best that money can buy, very safe, very reliable and will bring us great happiness and peace of mind for years to come.

But in fact, we have been sold a write off !

We have found to our horror that this write off normally doesn't start (software errors) and when it does start you drive at high speed with doggy steering and no brakes, often resulting in terrible crashes and great pain (changing odds, before, during and after trades, which we have no control over, equals big losses).

As with any company, you can not get away with selling such a worthless and damaging product.

Re:fixtures trading.
I'm one of the ones who are born every minute.Sorry I'm late posting this reply,but just in case Gosling are still selling their software,don't buy it.God I should have known better.The thing is,it didn't sound to good to be true.They didn't offer instant riches.They said it would take time and effort to make it work.So,if I live to be 250 yrs old and I spend most of that time on the pc I will probably recoup my initial outlay.Anyone out there want to kick a middle aged fella's ass,join the Q.

A liquidator was appointed to Nedax Financial Consulting Team Ltd on 16 May 2011. This is the company trading as Gosling Investments.

Has anyone heard of them since?

Jonathan Bradley a director of the company is a director of Acorn Wealth Strategies Limited which trades as Share Success and seems to have a remarkably similar business model.

Share Success is being discussed in this thread

Share Success Online

I worked for this company and many more as mentioned on this thread and other threads on this site.

I know how these companies were ran and who ran them. Get in contact with me if you want info to get hold of the owners of these companies.

As Brendan Burgess above has said nedax did go into liquidation but the owners have now gone on and own different companies with basically the same idea. Email me if you want a list of theses or maybe we could set up another thread with the list of these companies to stay away from because I can ensure you, you will not make a cent with these companies!

My email is [email protected]

Back