GAA match tickets---help

Re: match tickets---help

:D Lucky me, i got tickets for the match.....Leitrim were only allocated 500 tickets, 200 for were i live.....this match means just as much as the all ireland to us!!

i have tickets!!!!

i cant believe there wont be tickets coming through ticketmaster.
A semi final and we have to share the grounds.

I thought the GAA were supposed to be good at making money!

i cant believe there wont be tickets coming through ticketmaster.
A semi final and we have to share the grounds.

I thought the GAA were supposed to be good at making money!

In fairness I dont think Leitrim and Louth will impinge much on the Dubs (thems what cant drink up in time :mad: ), some of the Tommy Murphy Cup games (the final Leitrim & Louth are playing in) were played on Tuesday nights with county teams not including lads playing club championship the following weekend. 1 man & his dog type thing from a spectators point of view so little enough loss of revenue.

However the GAA have to try to promote the games in weaker counties (this applies a bit more to hurling wheres there a genuine point to the 2nd and 3rd tier championships and where things are taken a wee bit more seriously), giving them a game in Croker is a worthwhile goal in this regard, and sure its all a cunning and devious ploy to take over the world (well, more to keep the association thriving) ;)

I heard a very good rumour (if there is one) that Bank of Ireland got 10,000 tickets for this game..

suzie duff's seat

Hi Suzie,

Did you consider asking the sponsors Bank of Ireland for a pair of tickets. Worth a try. Ask your local Bank manager.

Just got 4 tickets for myself mind you I have been at all the games, even Longford

It was a struggle but we managed.

They are as scarce as a mountain in Holland and yes the corporates & band wagons are jumping on board

At the westmeath game 'alleged' fans were shouting come on no 6 no 5 etc

Anyway good luck in your search most stones I have overturned looking for them

These are also hard to find in the west - even though there are three of the western teams playing on Sunday....

Back