Fuertaverentre all inclusive for family of 6

If i put in 2 adults and 4 kids in to computer it tells me i need to book 2 apartments

You can get flights for a family of 6 to Fuerteventura at the end of May with Aer Lingus for €1500. You can get flights to Alicante for the end of May for a family of 6 with Aer Lingus for €1000.

It should be possible to book accommodation for a family of 6 in a large apartment or townhouse (3 Bed) for a reasonable price. Have you looked?

Not great reading there, good job we haven't paid a deposit, I was under the impression that by using a reputable travel agent that they would vet these places for me. Sending people off to a place in Spain that don't even have air conditioning that would be as close to hell as i want to get.Thanks guys for all the replys its back to the drawing board.

Not great reading there, good job we haven't paid a deposit, I was under the impression that by using a reputable travel agent that they would vet these places for me. Sending people off to a place in Spain that don't even have air conditioning that would be as close to hell as i want to get.Thanks guys for all the replys its back to the drawing board.

For someone who posts on and off about holidays and who has received advice in the past I'm surprised that you do not check the various review sites. I even remember telling you to have a look at Tripadvisor. Booking.com also have separate reviews.

I would suggest looking at some of the private apartments that are advertised on HomeAway or https://www.spain-holiday.com/Spain...MIrLG--vPE3gIVT7XtCh3AigmHEAAYAiAAEgKM2vD_BwE. You should be able to rent an apartment/villa big enough for your family plus flights by doing it yourself. Although bringing 4 children plus luggage I can understand why you might want to use a travel agent.

You'll get no cheap apartments to rent for 6 people from May to end of September anywhere near the beaches or fun-parks. However, you will get some cheaper away from the good areas but that's because you'll have to rent a car or similar to get to where there's fun to be had. It's very simple like was said at the outset, cheap is cheap for a reason and with Mr Google anyone can suss out places before committing to anything. A 2 star accomodation in Spain is very near the bottom of the ladder with lots of 3 stars not far behind. Ratings abroad, eg, in Spain are not like in Ireland, in fact they're in most cases far away from it.

I agree with Grizzly post 27. Plenty of discussions elsewhere. A family of 6 can fly to Nantes last week of May for €750. Can get a taxi for €100 each way. Stay in a very big 3 bedroom mobile for €450 on Le Clarys Plage. Have supermarket and beach and lively site but not very busy site in early season which kids will love. There will be other Irish kids there at that stage too. Site opens 19th May so going there around 25th May is ideal. Now all above adds to €1400 which leaves you €1100 to splash on on whatever eating out you need to do and hire bikes for kids. Guarantee the kids will enjoy it a hell of a lot more than OP opening suggestion.

Thanks Daddy ireland great information there and will definitely do it with kids. Myself and herself spent a week in france before the kids came along we had nothing booked only 1 night near airport, flew in to someplace near Paris with Ryanair and headed towords the coast we got to a coastal town called Dieppe a lovely town and we stayed there that was as far as we got on our great French adventur.

Go fot it Galwaypat. You can look into ferries. Or fly and hire which plenty do but never did hire of car too many stipulations and a scratch will cost dearly. If going to that site shop around the mobile home operators just Google Le Clarys Plage camping should throw up several options. Go for the biggest 3 bedroom you can get and you don't require air con in it.. Flights likely to come a bit cheaper if you wait a while and watch perhaps check on black friday. If taking a taxi ship around as you will get crazy quotes but u should in the end get it for 100 to 110 each way.

If flying the only concern at this juncture is a French air traffic control strike hitting just at the time. You just never know but they like lightning strikes in French air traffic control.

For a family of 6 I could wholeheartedly recommend half board at Apartmentos Cordial Morgan Valle in Gran Canaria if children under 12. Lovely spacious 2 bed apartments, excellent food, facilities and entertainment for kids. Just over €1100 for last week May if booked direct becordial.com. I'd be happy to provide more info if interested.

What did you end up doing in the end? Always nice when someone comes back to the forum with updates.

Back