FOKO - 12 weeks for flatpack bed and you pay 100% up front!!

FOKO - closing up shop in Blanch

> Does anybody know where I legally stand in this situation: we paid for the stuff almost four months ago and have been repeatedly told that "it is coming next week". Can we demand a refund?

If you paid a deposit or the full amount on a credit card then it might be worth contacting the CC company and telling them that you never received the goods to see if they can do anything about it. You might also want to see about pursuing the matter with the ODCA and/or small claims court if you continue to get no joy:

[broken link removed]

Re: FOKO - closing up shop in Blanch

Their "This Weekend Only" sale sign is still up after a month! This is illegal isn't it?

Re: FOKO - closing up shop in Blanch

Hi Foku

If you do not get the goods you ordered, the Credit Card company must refund the payment to you. They might deny this, but a quick call to the ODCA will sort them out promptly.

I don't know how long you have to wait though. In the case of Green Air(?) airline which stopped trading, the credit card companies are refusing to refund the deposits on the grounds that a liquidator has not been appointed. This makes no sense to me.

Brendan

Back