I don't think name calling is warranted - might suit other websites, but thankfully AAM is usually free of such behavior.Mr Lane and the central bank are wimps!!
Once more in Paddyland the little people are left high and dry!!
I wouldn't be overly concerned about our banking reputation. Basically this corruption is pretty much global, or at least in the West.Ireland is now being looked on by the financial services industry. Their reputation in Ireland is being destroyed right at a time when Brexit is occurring. There is a lot of banks looking at coming into the country they are seeing what is going on here"
It's astonishing that the banks are threatening legal action against the Central Bank
I also find it astonishing that the Central Bank (with all its resources both financial and legal) appears to be reluctant to be drawn into legal action against the banks... yet the Governor goes on record to say that customers unhappy with the process can resort to legal action?It's astonishing that the banks are threatening legal action against the Central Bank
I think this is a very good idea!Is anybody interested in signing an online petition? If we were all to get our friends and family to sign, then share on social media, we should garner a significant number of signatories to present to the Finance Minister & the Central Bank?
BOI boardCurrent Board Members
- Richard Pym – Chairman – Non-Executive Director
- Bernard Byrne – Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Bourke - Chief Financial Officer
- Dr. Michael Somers - Non-Executive Director, Deputy Chairman and Board Risk Committee Chairman
- Catherine Woods - Non-Executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman
- Jim O'Hara - Non-Executive Director and Remuneration Committee Chairman
- Simon Ball - Non-Executive Director and Nomination and Corporate Governance Committee Chairman
- Peter Hagan - Non-Executive Director
- Tom Foley - Non-Executive Director
Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland
- Archie G Kane (65) – Chairman of the Board and Governor of the Court
- Kent Atkinson (72) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Pat Butler (56) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Tom Considine (72) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Richard Goulding (58) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Patrick Haren (66) – Senior Independent Director and Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Andrew Keating (46) – Group Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Patrick Kennedy (48) – Deputy Chairman and Non-Executive Director of the Board Deputy Governor and Non-Executive Director of the Court
- Davida Marston (63) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Francesca McDonagh (42) – Group Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Fiona Muldoon (49) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
- Patrick Mulvihill (54) – Non-Executive Director of the Board and the Court
Thanks a mill. Feel like I'm repeating myself across all the media this past week! However I found quite a bit of what I said on Séan O'Rourke this morning was repeated in the Dáil later on in the day so it appears it's being listened to.Thanks so much Say Something for your perseverance and leadership on this issue.
To be fair I don't see that a petition to remove directors will work because not all affected customers are with Irish owned banks. What about KBC & Ulster Bank customers?
Listening to Minister Donohoe in the Oireachtas right now.
Suggest that a petition to hold a public enquiry might be better?[/QUO
I agree a petition for this purpose would work best. I also think sitting in the bank with a sign stating "tracker victim, waiting 9 years for my money back" would work. Just sitting there for the day until you get answers specific to ur case. I am up for this.