Eir GoMo - 9.99 EUR for unlimited calls, texts, 80GB data and 10GB EU data

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined GoMo and asked that I keep my old number. I texted my daughter recently and got no response. When I asked her she said the text was from a different number than mine so she didn't respond. The "different" number was the GoMo 085 number! What's the story?...

I joined GoMo and asked that I keep my old number. I texted my daughter recently and got no response. When I asked her she said the text was from a different number than mine so she didn't respond. The "different" number was the GoMo 085 number! What's the story?...

You need to port your number, get online to gomo.ie, it is an easy process, it sounds like you expected them to send you a new SIM card with your old number embedded, it does not work that way.

porting your old number takes minutes but you need to do this yourself via gomo.ie website..

Happy to report back that "She who must be obeyed" had no problems at all changing over to GoMo, still with her old No as well. Changed from Three. Another word of thanks to whoever it was that recommended to me a "Huaywei Honor 10 lite" smart phone. Got it online for €149.00 as was shown. She's a very, very, happy bunny with phone and GoMO (Early xmas present). In the middle of changing over myself now.

New summary thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back