Dress for 21yr old sister of the groom

It might be worth taking a look online. I recently bought 2 dresses for weddings on Freemans and I was very happy with the quality and price.

It might be worth taking a look online. I recently bought 2 dresses for weddings on Freemans and I was very happy with the quality and price.

i have had a look at a few catalogues.but its d hassle if they dont fit nd sending them back??

Would you take a trip to Dublin and look in some shops not available in Munster. That way there's less likelihood that someone else will be wearing the same thing?

I know of someone your age recently who bought at wedding outfit in Julian in Stephen's Green - it's stunning and more fashionable than some of the shops mentioned here already.

Would you take a trip to Dublin and look in some shops not available in Munster. That way there's less likelihood that someone else will be wearing the same thing?

I know of someone your age recently who bought at wedding outfit in Julian in Stephen's Green - it's stunning and more fashionable than some of the shops mentioned here already.

was tinkin of heading up that way.but because dont know the city very well for shops id have 2 have a idea of a few places up there before i go so im not wasting timw walking around the place

tanks sounds good!! forgot 2 ask are d dresses reasonably priced,dont want 2 spend a fortune?

My sister's dress is €195 which I think is reasonable for a bridesmaid dress. She tried on one pure silk dress from the upstairs shop which was about €300 but I think that was the most expensive one they had as it was pure silk.

My sister's dress is €195 which I think is reasonable for a bridesmaid dress. She tried on one pure silk dress from the upstairs shop which was about €300 but I think that was the most expensive one they had as it was pure silk.

Dont think she is looking for a bridesmaid dress or to spend €195.

Dont think she is looking for a bridesmaid dress or to spend €195.

I know she's not looking for a bridesmaid dress but as they are reasonably priced for bridesmaid dresses I am guessing that their non-bridesmaid dresses would also be reasonable.

OP, if you phone the shop I'm sure they can give you the price range for their dresses over the phone so you can decide whether to go to the shop or not.

was tinkin of heading up that way.but because dont know the city very well for shops id have 2 have a idea of a few places up there before i go so im not wasting timw walking around the place

Whats your budget and what type of dress do u actually want?

Gorgeous couture.com do fantastic numbers. Try Zara in Crescent Shopping Centre. Couple shops in Tipperary Town have nice stuff. Small little shop in Kilmallock, Co. Limerick, its called Orios have lovely stuff. All others are mentioned. Charleville, Co. Cork, Mitchelstown, it just depends on what you are after.

if you go to thewalkinwardrobe.com and go in to d 3 quarter lenghts bridesmaids dresses..thats d style i want but without looking 2 bridesmaidy????

Hi,
My partner asked me to tell you about a shop in Tramore called RED LANE. She just got a dress for a wedding we have in July last weekend. You won't find dresses like it anywhere!! So she says, and she knows everything :p

Hi,
My partner asked me to tell you about a shop in Tramore called RED LANE. She just got a dress for a wedding we have in July last weekend. You won't find dresses like it anywhere!! So she says, and she knows everything :p

can u ask her its its reasonably priced and around my age group?? lovely dats a excuse 2 go down 2 d waltzers :D

Back