Dress for 21yr old sister of the groom

Will ask when I see her but I think it was about 75 euro. She said for what was there it was very good. However I know her so it could well have been 275 but hey, what I don't know hurt me!!

Will ask when I see her but I think it was about 75 euro. She said for what was there it was very good. However I know her so it could well have been 275 but hey, what I don't know hurt me!!

ha ha ya id say thats wat happened 75 sounds 2 good 2 be true..but ill check it out tanks :)

Hi Cheesenonion

Please abide by the in relation to text speak.

Guideline:
3A. Please write clearly and avoid using text speak
Please take a little time to write your post carefully. Use complete sentences. Use paragraphs for longer posts. Do not use Text Speak.

Thanks

Marion

Hi, not sure how to word this and hope i dont break any rules. If you like black and silver, I have a real nice dress, unused in my wardrobe. Was thinking of putting it on ebay. Bought it last year in Debenhams, matching short sleeve bolero jacket. Never wore it because i wore another dress to brothers wedding. You can PM me if you would like to see pictures of it. I am in munster.

[broken link removed]
Did you have a look at this range on the freemans website. If you are not too tall you have the option of buying the petite range.

Cheesnonion, just a word of caution .... don't buy a dress that makes you look better than the bride :eek:
My wife once tried on a dress in the presence of a bride-to-be friend. You should have seen the look on her face and she soon tried to discourage my wife from choosing that dress. :D :D

Cheesnonion, just a word of caution .... don't buy a dress that makes you look better than the bride :eek:
My wife once tried on a dress in the presence of a bride-to-be friend. You should have seen the look on her face and she soon tried to discourage my wife from choosing that dress. :D :D

ha ha dont tink ill be looking better than the bride!!! and its not like the groom will run away with me....its my brother ha ha :)
and how picky i am ill never have a dress!!!!

Dress was 115 euros from Red Lane. No Affiliation. Come down and do Waterford and Tramore on a sunny day and you won't go wrong anyway.

Back