Drafty double glazed windows

I had some new Patio doors replaced recently. I was charged a fee for removal of the old doors equivalent to that of hiring a skip. No skip was provided, they just threw the old doors in the back of their van.
For the same price I could have hired a skip and used the spare space to offload other items that are cluttering up my garage.

Why didn't you, so?
I was expecting that response from you. You are in top form lately.

Mainly because I didn't ask enough detailed questions when I was getting the job done. I was concentrating on types of doors, colour, handles, delivery times etc, I assumed that they would be providing a skip. I am just mentioning it here so that others can be aware to look at the removal charges for rubbish as there can be savings there if you do it yourself.

@noproblem

Do you know whether WindowsRepairsMayo will travel to Galway?

On their website, it mentions a Galway landline number.

That landline number leads me to this website:

Which may be a sister firm?
I've booked an inspection with Window Repair Galway, but it'll be February/March before they get out to me apparently. They come out and do an inspection, then provide an exact breakdown of what they'd suggest and the cost of each job and you can decide what you want to have done from there.

Do you know whether WindowsRepairsMayo will travel to Galway?

On their website, it mentions a Galway landline number.

I've booked an inspection with Window Repair Galway, but it'll be February/March before they get out to me apparently. They come out and do an inspection, then provide an exact breakdown of what they'd suggest and the cost of each job and you can decide what you want to have done from there.

Hi Protocol & Sean,

Did either of you proceed with the above? Any feedback?

Back