Do you 'fancy' anyone a bit leftfield or unobvious?

Hopefully a fully loaded H&K MP7?

What's that meant to mean?

Jokes aside I don’t get the big deal about her sexuality. I presume I’d have the same chance of hooking up with any heterosexual female celebrity that I fancied, i.e. no chance (plus, I'm married and not on the market :D). I find her funny, smart and sexy in a quirky kind of way. That's all.

That's funny because I kind of like her erstwhile comedy partner, Mel.

...well I'm on if you are :D

Well it’s an excuse to go to the next Edinburgh Comedy Festival; “I’m not just going for the drink and comedy, I’m going wingman for a guy who’s on a mission!”
Let me know if that works with your missus. If it does well I’ll try it on mine.

Well this is definitely unobvious.

Bear with me.

She was in a sitcom recently where she was a kind of dopey housekeeper or something? I think she's a comedienne generally too. English, quite tall, dark straight hair, "horsey" looking, laid back...

Do you know who I mean?

Well this is definitely unobvious.

Bear with me.

She was in a sitcom recently where she was a kind of dopey housekeeper or something? I think she's a comedienne generally too. English, quite tall, dark straight hair, "horsey" looking, laid back...

Do you know who I mean?

That show called Miranda ? It's the '"horsey" looking' bit that made me think of her. Never watched it, though. If it is her, deffo 'unobvious' !

Back