Do you 'fancy' anyone a bit leftfield or unobvious?

Nah, not in my book. She's a bit odd and slightly goofy really. Sounds like a 12 year old too.

Don't fancy her though.

Angelica Huston would be another for me - surely there is a movie in which she plays a dominatrix?

(Or did I just dream that?)

What about someone who you.ve only heard speaking on the radio,
Think jenny kelly,laura byrne & sinead spain (all today fm) have seriously sexy voices but dont know what they look like.

Would i change my mind????

Hmmm.

You can add one time fantastically monickered presenter Tressan McCambridge to that list too.

What about someone who you.ve only heard speaking on the radio,
Think jenny kelly,laura byrne & sinead spain (all today fm) have seriously sexy voices but dont know what they look like.

Would i change my mind????

Pearl on Phantom's Sunday Morning Coming Down - gorgeous voice and great tunes the girl's got it all - no idea what she looks like though!

Nah, not in my book. She's a bit odd and slightly goofy really. Sounds like a 12 year old too.

Don't fancy her though.

Angelica Huston would be another for me - surely there is a movie in which she plays a dominatrix?

(Or did I just dream that?)

Morticia Addams was kinda close

Not sure if she has been mentioned yet, and also don't know her name, but that girl who is in the consumer programme with Eddie Hobbs, and who also does Prime Time, is nice in a kooky sort of way. Hope that doesn't sound insulting!

Back