Dalriada, Dublin 16

Does anybody know of a good Fruit & veg Delivery service in the Area
I'm knackered coming home from work and the thoughts of battling through the shopping for food kills me
Anytime i order from S.quinn I seem to get the too ripe or left on the shelf stuff

Does anybody know of a good Fruit & veg Delivery service in the Area
I'm knackered coming home from work and the thoughts of battling through the shopping for food kills me
Anytime i order from S.quinn I seem to get the too ripe or left on the shelf stuff

I know its a bit out of your way but there is an excellent fruit and veg shop in Ballyroan shopping centre - just beside the Ballyroan church and near rathfarnham shopping centre.

Have you tried Firhouse Shopping Centre.. thats closer to you. They have a supermarket there and their fruit and veg always looks fresh.

Hi
I'm Looking for someone to deliver to me
save me the bother
thanks anyway

I'm looking for the 'phone number of Fiveaday
they deliver to Firhouse area
saw their card in Spar shop but its gone now and
I didn't take the number down.
I'll post if I find out

Anybody know what the management fees are for Dalriada?i was quoted €550 few weeks back but we all now how these things change.I'm trying to tie up deal for duplex in Dalriada and as with any new property i've a few concerns about sound insulation as its usually really bad in new developments.any one who has a place up there having any problems with this or anything else i should be aware of before sealing the deal?

Ye thats the right amount for the management, well at least thats what we paid. Try and bargain with the builders for as much as you can get as now (at last) the bargaining power is with the buyer. Thats all the advise I can offer. Best of luck with it.

Woodstown was never in Dublin 24 as a matter of fact, everyone thinks its dublin 24 because of the M50 which has nothing to do with postcodes. Ballycullen road was always the divide between dublin 16 and 24 and that has not changed.
Who cares anyway!!!!!!
Nowadays a house is a house...

I'll be moving into dalriada in the next few months and want to know if anyone living up there already has got their tv sorted i.e.ntl, sky etc.I really dont want to go down the NTL route but hope there isn't an issue with sky (satellite dish etc.)Also is it possible to get NTL broadband in the estate yet?

Hi Partridge, ye I am, there now about 6 weeks. I got a letter off NTL the other day to say that the estate is now ready for broadband and digital TV. I am sure that you wont have an issue with putting up a dish if you have a house, if its an apartment then that might be a different story. We went with NTL Digital after much humming and hahhing.

Hi,

Does anyone have any updated opinion on the Dalriada development (as the thread is several months old). I've heard recently (and on neighbours.ie) that it's not selling well. But according to previous posts here it's close to sold out. Anyone have any insight?

I'm thinking of checking out the show houses this weekend.

I live across the road in Hunterswood, there has been very little activity up there in the last few months. If looking up there you will get better value literally across the road in Hunterswood- Dalriada side of road is D16 other side D24 if you are post code snob :p

Luckycharm, yeah thats the conclusion I'm also coming to I think. Hunterswood houses seem decent enough, big variety.

Hi Camel,
We are in Dalriada now a few months and really like it. From what I understand and can see around the area the apartments have sold very well but some of the houses, particularly the bunglow & the Clonard haven't really sold. Take a wander down the far end of the estate you will see how many cars are around and decide for yourself how well the estate is doing.

Luckycharm, yeah thats the conclusion I'm also coming to I think. Hunterswood houses seem decent enough, big variety.

The houses are very similar given they were both built by Ellier - new bus route up there as well which is a big improvement.

I am from that area, and I have to say as someone with 31 years knowledge of the place, I adore it. My parents still live there in our family home and even now although I live in the country I love going home, the flights yesterday started from shannon so I'm so excited. I'm not sure of a lot of the new area's..... have never been to the new part where Woodstown and all those are but as someone from Scholarstown road, The Rookery, I can tell you that from my long experience, it lovely.

Best of luck if your buying.

I am from that area, and I have to say as someone with 31 years knowledge of the place, I adore it. My parents still live there in our family home and even now although I live in the country I love going home, the flights yesterday started from shannon so I'm so excited. I'm not sure of a lot of the new area's..... have never been to the new part where Woodstown and all those are but as someone from Scholarstown road, The Rookery, I can tell you that from my long experience, it lovely.

Best of luck if your buying.

The Rookery IS lovely - if only I could afford to buy there!! Very upmarket!!

Back