U3 smart enabled
Loaded with the following U3 programs
  • CruzerSync synchronization software
  • SignupShield password manager
  • SKYPE "Make video calls from PC to PC"
  • McAfee-30 day trial

Last edited by a moderator:
Blind stupidity!!

No, I decided that if it was a real 8GB for £19.99 delivered then it was a good deal. And then I would sell my 4GB one and make a good bit of the money back.

Thats what you get for being greedy, eh!

Anyway, the seller offered PayPal protection up to £500, so PayPal will definitely refund me my money. Its their guarantee. I have availed of this in the past. I still believe that the seller MIGHT get back to me, because I am sure he doesn't want the negative feedback.

Will keep you updated on outcome.

But I will learn and only buy from likes of Play, Amazon, MyMemory etc again.

To be fair to the eBay seller, he refunded my £20 the day he received my USB drive back.

I needed a 16GB memory stick a couple of weeks ago and found ebay the best for price. I paid €47.71 which included delivery.

pc world have 16GB for 39.95 harvey norman same price (16GB) but 10% off at the mo. argos 16GB 34.89 / 8GB 17.39 / 4GB 8.99 / 2GB 6.74 ARGOS offer ends 22 march don`t know when harvey norman offer ends

Some of the prices mentioned above are scary.

In the UK online you can generally get USB memory sticks for £1 per GB, so a 16GB would be £16.99, an 8GB £8 etc etc.

I will agree that you have to go online to get these prices. Even likes of Argos in the North are expensive.

Keep an eye open for Aldi specials. I got a 4GB USB 2.0 one there a while ago and have had no problems (although I mainly use it as secondary back up). The offer was repeated recently.

Keep an eye open for Aldi specials. I got a 4GB USB 2.0 one there a while ago and have had no problems (although I mainly use it as secondary back up). The offer was repeated recently.
:eek: Sorry meant to say it cost €8.99

Back