Contacting Eir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Ireland

My God. What a deplorable service. How the staff can work there is beyond me.
Onto webchat today - quick response - just wanted to know the best number to contact the loyalty team on. 1901 was the number. Spent 47 mins waiting for an answer before not being able to wait any longer. Tried again later in the day. After an hour someone answered. Was calm but the operator was not responding to my calm outrage at such a long waiting time. Said I wanted to speak to the loyalty team. One moment please she said. I said please don't transfer me to someone else guessing I would have a long wait. Right now I'm writing this waiting for the loyalty team to answer which is 20 mins since I was told to hold on a moment. When someone does eventually answer my guess it won't be the loyalty team but some other operator. Why is the situation at Eir not being broadcast from the rooftops on Joe Duffy, national press. There must be numerous irate customers out there.

Your hour on the phone might save you a few hundred euro per annum. That's the only comfort from the frustration that comes with trying to contact them on 1901.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back