Constantly faulty brand new Jaguar - consumer rights?

How many people in the District Court use that as an excuse, "ye see you Honour I was all set to become a Plumber/Engineer/Tree Surgeon until I saw Love Hate and opted for a bit of the 'auld Drug Dealin', ye-know-wadd-I-mean?"
:)

If I was related to Joe and still living around the Ballyfermot homeplace, I'd be more concerned he's kind of implying they're all involved in criminality at some level!

:)

If I was related to Joe and still living around the Ballyfermot homeplace, I'd be more concerned he's kind of implying they're all involved in criminality at some level!
Only if they pay their TV licence, and by extension Joe's salary, as otherwise they've never seen Love/Hate.

• Haha
Reactions: Leo
Sister’s ‘dream car’ 2021 F-pace has been giving trouble since day one - litany of mechanical/electrical issues culminating in a full-on breakdown at the weekend. She’s had it in and out of the dealership multiple times, which for a brand new high end car/major spend is just not on. Bought in March, does she have any right to return/refund/replacement? Am only finding Consumer protection info for used cars etc.
Having similar problem with mine - bought in Feb. First a bearing/steering issue out of the gate, and now a battery failure/breakdown too. I've told Jaguar Ireland I want them to take it back and refund but have had no reply. Doesn't inspire confidence to be honest.

Having similar problem with mine - bought in Feb. First a bearing/steering issue out of the gate, and now a battery failure/breakdown too. I've told Jaguar Ireland I want them to take it back and refund but have had no reply. Doesn't inspire confidence to be honest.
Worrying for sure. What was Jaguar’s response? Are they going to refund you

Back