Complicated TBESS application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Is anybody having trouble registering for the TBESS scheme this morning ?
I can get as far as 11.3 eRegistration and the when I fill in the info there it comes up with an asterisk for ALL questions I've answered * "there are errors on this page." Please correct these errors before proceeding.These are basic questions like Account Type and MPRN number and Eircode which its impossible to not enter correctly.

Do you think Revenue will give an extension for applying to this scheme because at this rate it won't be done today.

Hi. Is anybody having trouble registering for the TBESS scheme this morning ?
I can get as far as 11.3 eRegistration and the when I fill in the info there it comes up with an asterisk for ALL questions I've answered * "there are errors on this page." Please correct these errors before proceeding.These are basic questions like Account Type and MPRN number and Eircode which its impossible to not enter correctly.

Do you think Revenue will give an extension for applying to this scheme because at this rate it won't be done today.
Maybe try a different browser/device if possible?

Somebody else had a problem earlier in case it's relevant here too?

It was announced this morning that date for first claim has been extended to 28.2.23 but I don't know if the date for registration , which seems to be the most complicated part of the process has been changed. Anyone know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back