BPartner, Budapest Property Manager

grinster

Evening,

Can anyone tell me if they are in contact with the Budapest based property management company BParter, or if they have had contact from them recently?

Thanks

Thanks for your replies.

I have beein trying to get hold of him for about two weeks now and have left voicemails and sent emails.

This does not bode well, and I am now worried.

Anyone in Budapest who can go to his office!! Looks as though flights will have to be booked.

Regards

Guys, if you hear anything can you let me know? You can PM me if you wish or just post a reply to this thread. I will do the same if I hear anything. Thanks.....

Why don't you guys see who else repsonds to this thread, then if you can't find anyone local to check his officies, club together to fund one flight over for one of you to check it out. Awful situation btw.

Hi,

Is there any good managment agents or realtors in budapest ?Most posts

about same seem to be very negative.Am currently looking to sell an

apartment in district 9,can anyone recommened a agent that can do what

hes paid to do.

All,

They have now replied, advising a 3 week vacation. would have been handy if they had sent a round robin email to advise all their clients.

Regards

Got an email from them as well. Looks like they're on holidays. They need to overhaul their communication skills badly!

Hi all,

Does anyone know when this 3 week holiday started as I need to go and see them? Has it just started or is it just finishing?

Thanks.

LARD1,

I completed the sale of an apartment in Budapest last year through ATA Real Home agency. The guy's name was Laszlo Nemeth. I can pm you his mobile number if you want. The agency is nothing special but this guy is good.

Regards,
Wex Dude

Hi Grinster or Stary

This is directed at you both as you seem to be in the know!

Did BPartner advise when the 3 weeks is up? I'm keen to go & iron out some issues and would be helpful to do so when they're around!!

Many thanks.

PID,

They are back from beginning of this week, so you should be able to get in touch with them.

All the best

i found this guy bpartner very hungry for business and possibly very rude when i decided that i wasnt going to go with him with property management in budapest. I only hope he is as user friendly than some of the distasteful emails i got from him

grinster,

Thanks very much.

seanieboy,

ditto to your sentiments, hence the trip over to relieve them of their responsibilities!

pid

Hi All

I use Dezso in bpartner as well and its not working out very well.
He is never reachable and won't transfer rent for months at a time.
Can anyone recommend a reliable agent in Budapest that will do the job they are paid to do.

jcdublin

Hi, jcdublin,

I'd recommend you CE Invest. (I' ve already recommended them to a few people. Although some says I should have explained my business interest in all this I do not think it is necessary.) Anyway, they have an office both in Bratislava and Budapest and their team is quite reliable. Give it a try. ceinvest.sk or ceinvest.hu. Those who got back to me said I was right. Good luck! GT

I could also recommend another agent - although I may be a touch hasty at this stage since I havent actually received any rental payments!

However, my agent fully furnished my apartment to a high standard at less .than half the price offered by the developer and cheaper than all other quotes I received (including work by a carpenter for bed and wardrobe to ensure suitability for my bedroom (its quite small))

The apartment was completly furnished and available from 01/09/09 and I had a tenant agree to move in on the 4th, although he did not take occupancy until yesterday! AND....I also received an agreement with a slightly higher rental income than I had been looking for!

I am able to contact my agent by phone at all times, and although e-mail correspondence is not quite as quick it is still a method I use for issues of a less pressing nature.

All in all, great experience considering how long some people seem to wait to fill their apartments and mine isnt even in one of the top districts!

Back