BPartner, Budapest Property Manager

Property Management in Budapest can be a nightmare. It is important to get a good agent and build a relationship. This takes time, and i am sure that there will often be differences of views. It is a learning process for both parties.

BPartner do not like to use the phone for some valid reasons such as ensuring correct meaning of words is realised/no miscommunication etc. Indeed, i like having evidence in wriitng of most issues which occur. I have just learnt that this is their proceedure, and they are most of the time responsive via email. However, a phone call is needed at times, and this does frustrate me which i have pointed out to them.

I also pointed out that they should have had an auto vacation reply placed on their email account to advise people that they were on holiday!It would have saved a lot of worry about what might have had happened.

Concerning rental payments, there has not been a problem with these and they are very regular. All in all, they do a good job and i have had poor experiences in previous years. They just need to ensure they dont "dissapear" again for three weeks!!

Regards

I have been away on hols and just noticed your post regarding a good property agent. Would you be willing to give the name of this agent as I badly need a reliable person to look after my apartment.

Many thanks.

Back