Bord Gais website down

Working fine for me.
Just logged into an account that I have access to and it went fine.

Oh it's back now, I was able to log in.

Just looking at my new electricity bill, bord gais never gave me the 30% discount they promised :-(

No I haven't contacted them yet

Good luck with that. 12 days wait for a reply to an e-mail and it was useless as it was merely a cut and paste job asking us for details that we had already provided but they did not bother checking for.

Waited an hour on two occasions recently to speak to someone and they blamed everyone but Bord Gais when it was they who made the mistake.

Only time to get to speak to them in a short period of time is early in the morning.

What's your issue with them mine is they never gave me the 31% discount on the renewed contract I had with them. I have it in writing what they offered so I'm not too bothered they won't honor it as I can produce the email. I believe they virtually impossible to contact by phone these days.

Moved to them from elsewhere then without telling us they cancelled the contract by mistake and it has gone downhill from there. Don't want to go into too much detail here but they have been an absolute disaster. Have been with them many times down through the years but have never experienced such a level of incompetency before. On a par with Eir IMHO.

What's your issue with them mine is they never gave me the 31% discount on the renewed contract I had with them. I have it in writing what they offered so I'm not too bothered they won't honor it as I can produce the email. I believe they virtually impossible to contact by phone these days.
What rate are you currently paying? The full 48.19c?

Online bills are currently unavailable for viewing or download - affecting everyone. Since yesterday.

I wanted to see if my account in SSE Airtricity had been credited with the €200 but can't log in because of an "unexpected error"

Working fine for me.
Just back working for me - wasn't working yesterday or this morning and there's a banner alert on the login page saying:
Please note: online bills are currently unavailable to view or download.

The pdf of the bills take an age to appear - it is not an error, but just that their systems are not all connected - billing, message to say bill is ready, then production and publish pdf

Don't know why they don't delay the message until everything is done - :mad:
:mad:

My bill amount appeared yesterday but the pdf only became available this afternoon

Back