Best dublin Airport hotel

colin79ie

Can anyone tell me which hotel at Dublin Airport is the best. Looking for nice clean hotel, with a good shuttle service to the terminal. Only staying one night before our honeymoon. Was looking at carlton website. Any suggestions?

Carlton is supposed to be nice yes and is very new - only downside is that it's effectively in a car park - Crowne Plaza in Santry might be in a nicer location as it's in a bit of Parkland.

Not stayed in either so I can't comment on the rooms.

Days Inn gets my vote. Although I didn't have to avail of it, they have free airport transportation.

Yip i will second the Carlton, stayed there last week and very impressed.
Have also stayed in the Crowne plaza but bit more expensive.

I would also recommend the Carlton. Book it through the Aer Lingus website - they have 10% discount at the moment.
Alternatively at www.needahotel.com . They both were cheaper for me than the Carlton website !

hi

all the facts about dublin airport hotels are on [broken link removed] - there are 6 that have a shuttle service; carlton, clarion, great southern ( now known as the radisson ), days, tulip inn and crowne plaza. personally i would recommend the carlton or clarion as they are the closest and both good 4 stars. hope this helps

Carlton. Standards in the C Plaza have slipped in my opinion. Had a meal there recently and the service was awful - very slow

Back