Beaupark to change - a lot

Debbie,

I think we are also facing the same problem, our house on Beaupark square is supposed to be ready by Feb end but we got the new date of early May. You would be really lucky if they stick to the dates they have given you.

first timer said:
Debbie,

I think we are also facing the same problem, our house on Beaupark square is supposed to be ready by Feb end but we got the new date of early May. You would be really lucky if they stick to the dates they have given you.
Thanks a lot for that! Its just that up to now all the houses seem to have been completed on time. Ah well hopefully it wont be too much longer!

I think that might be down to the fact there are no roads on the square or avenue yet (just a mud track all round there). Its seems really strange the way they are building at the moment. If you look up Grange Lodge Avenue at the current blocking fence (at the junction of Beaupark Row) they are only half way through building the duplexes there yet if you look further up Grange Lodge Avenue to the junction with Beaupak Terrace(and round to the Square) those houses seem to be very nearly complete! Anyways it looks like they are starting to section off part of the road on Grange Lodge Avenue further down and upto the current blocking fence and starting to lay tarmack so I reckon they are going to start opening up more of Grange Lodge Avenue Soon.

DotsC

Put a deposit down just recently on one in there, my thinking is they always change the plans all I can hope for is it's not too bad of a change y'know?

Whats the story with the park and ride facility to the Dart station. Is it to Portmarnock? What times does it go at and does it run in the evenings as well? Saw the bus stop but didn't cop that it was for the park and ride facility!

Runs Portmarnock to Sutton and Return

07:15-10:15

16:15 - 19:15

Free!!!
Its only open to current Residents of Beaupark

Oh grand thats handy to know. As a resident i think i'll be taking advantage of that service!...Does it run every 15 minutes or is it a case of standing there and waiting for the bus to come!

Yet another change...

First it was Baldoyle, then Grange Road D13, then Donaghmede... Latest address for Beaupark is "Clongriffin".. :confused:
As if the Postmen/Taxi drivers were not confused enough as to where Beaupark was... but I like it... :)

Bus schedule is changed now it's

7:15 to 10:15 (every half hour) from Beaupark to Killbarrack dart station
4:45 to 7:15 (every half hour) from Killbarrack dart station to Beaupark

-fakeera

Back