Bankinter App woes

Android version is 12 SP1A:210812.

I'm trying to see if App has permissions to use network connectivity but can't see a problem...
 
Bankinter Ire App shows "No permissions allowed. Not allowed Camera, Contacts & Locations"
 
Bankinter Ire App shows "No permissions allowed. Not allowed Caners, Contacts & Locations"
Ok, I installed it (I don't have an account) and it was the same so maybe network access permissions are automatic or something. If your other connected apps and web browsing are working ok but only the Bankinter app is giving the "internet connection" error then I don't understand that. Is it the same whether you use a WiFi or a carrier mobile data connection to the internet?
 
Only Bankinter App not working . I use carrier mobile data from phone provider and don't have WiFi so can't check now. Thanks for your help. Will check tomorrow
 
Last edited:
I registered my Bankinter account with the activation code using WIFI and it worked. I was able to create a PIN which is now accepted when using phone data. Thanks for your help Clubman.
 
For anyone else currently encountering non-performance from the BankInter app, after 4 calls over the past four days to their 0818 number, one of their agents admitted that their app has been experiencing "technical difficulties" since last weekend. Once again this morning the only response when attempting to log in, using an Android 12 phone is "please wait while we process your request" accompanied by an endless loop. Even though they do usually answer the phone, customer service is pathetic, as is their extraordinarily cumbersome and non-performing technology.
 
Is the app less trouble on an iPhone ?
I have it on an iphone. It still hangs sometimes though not so much recently. In any event once your account is set up and deposit in place you don’t have much need for the app on a day to day basis so it is tolerable. Overall for IT and Operations I’d score Bankinter a 4/10 but their current 1 year rate is hard to ignore. I have a six month term deposit due to mature shortly and will probably roll it into a 12 month term deposit with them.
 
Back
Top