"Bad Parking" car stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disgusted reading your comments wicklow lass. very sorry you have to deal with ignorant people like that.

greenfield your friend should have parked behind the person who had pulled in on front of them so they couldnt get out and called the appropriate authorities and when they came back out to move their car and told you to move you should say the same thing back F off and by the way the authorities are on their way. :) i'd say their jaw would have hit the floor.

Er....

As I said - if you don't want comments then don't post...

For goodness sakes Clubman, why are you always so antagonistic ? As an administrator you have a certain responsibility. Wicklowlass' story was distressing enough and she was angry enough without you winding her up ..we already know you're smart alec, so you dont have to prove it. You add a lot of value to this site but you also go out of your way to annoy people. Yesterday you called a poster a moron. I dont think its right.

Er...

Anybody know where to buy packs of DO NOT PARK HERE stickers, or stickers to that effect?

This was the point of the original post.

Why not ring the buildings manager of your nearest university/third-level college and ask him where the car park security get theirs.

Should the disabled spaces outside supermarkets etc be reserved for people in wheelchairs only? They are usually wider than the normal parking spaces to facilitate having to open your door to its widest. Does a person with a non wheelchair disability really have to park in the wider car space?
I have often seen people who have a disabled permit but not wheelchair disabled, park in a disabled space despite an "ordinary" space being available beside it?

Should the disabled spaces outside supermarkets etc be reserved for people in wheelchairs only? They are usually wider than the normal parking spaces to facilitate having to open your door to its widest. Does a person with a non wheelchair disability really have to park in the wider car space?
I have often seen people who have a disabled permit but not wheelchair disabled, park in a disabled space despite an "ordinary" space being available beside it?

These spaces are the closet to the supermarkets and many non wheelchair users that are disabled may have respitory problems or not be able to walk for long distances. You cannot tell by looking at someone if they can park there. If they have a disabled sticker then they have been assessed and have been given the right to park there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back