Avant/Bankinter launch deposit product in Irish market

The Times says that BankInter will launch a regular saver product. So I guess the pending "Saver" product will be a regular saver product rather than a lump sum deposit account.
 
This may be a typo, but Bankinter are showing 3.3% for 1 year on their site! (and 2.72% for 6 months)
https://www.bankinter.ie/personal/save-and-invest/fixed-term-deposit-account at 13.30 today.

12 month fixed term​

3.30% p.a
3.30% AER
  • Term: 12 months
  • Deposit from €2,000 to €2 million.
  • Fixed interest is paid on maturity
  • Access up to 25% of your funds after 8 weeks.
Sadly, when I clicked on "Take My Money!" well, "Apply Now", I got:

Maintenance Notice.​

We’re currently making some improvements to our website, so applications for Deposit Plus accounts are temporarily unavailable.

Please try again later.

Here's hoping.....

** Update 23.30 - it now says 2.30% for 1 year term as given in Lightning's list. Oh well....
 
Last edited:
44520.webp
looking good. This might wake up a couple of the others


EDIT: the same page still lists 1 year at 2.3% further down
 
Last edited:
Back
Top