Askaboutmoney meet up in Cork Wed 4th December 8 pm

Brendan Burgess

Founder
By popular demand, (i.e. Ravima's invitation) a few of us are meeting up in

Clancy's of Princes Street
Wed 4th December
8 pm

We will celebrate 20 years of Askaboutmoney.

There are a few members of the AIB Prevailing Rate cohort who could not get to the group meetings in Dublin and this would be a good opportunity to meet up.

I have met a lot of the posters in Dublin over the years and it would be great to put names on a few more people whom I have known for a long time but haven't met.

Brendan

Sounds good Brendan. I'll get you a nice pint of Beamish or Murphys!

I hope that anyone else around the Cork area who is in the prevailing rate group will attend, would be nice to meet up

The Cork meeting sounds like a great idea, I am in the Aib/Ebs cohort, currently with the FSPO and ongoing, 2 years later! Was approved for tracker mortgage in 2008, dealt with tied agent of EBS, but then advised was withdrawn (not the case) also failed to offer tracker after 1 year fixed, despite entitlement to Variable base rate after expiry of fixed term, as per mortgage t&c. Count me in anyway for the meeting, I am also in Cork.

i'll do my best.
But how will we recognise each other? A red rose in the lapel? A jauntily tilted fedora? A copy of the Times tucked under the left arm?

Or just the jaundiced, haggard, thousand yard stare of people who have seen too mucho_O

Back