Askaboutmoney meet up in Cork Wed 4th December 8 pm

Brendan Burgess

Founder
By popular demand, (i.e. Ravima's invitation) a few of us are meeting up in

Clancy's of Princes Street
Wed 4th December
8 pm

We will celebrate 20 years of Askaboutmoney.

There are a few members of the AIB Prevailing Rate cohort who could not get to the group meetings in Dublin and this would be a good opportunity to meet up.

I have met a lot of the posters in Dublin over the years and it would be great to put names on a few more people whom I have known for a long time but haven't met.

Brendan

bungaro

Frequent Poster
Sounds good Brendan. I'll get you a nice pint of Beamish or Murphys!

I hope that anyone else around the Cork area who is in the prevailing rate group will attend, would be nice to meet up

Westcorklad

The Cork meeting sounds like a great idea, I am in the Aib/Ebs cohort, currently with the FSPO and ongoing, 2 years later! Was approved for tracker mortgage in 2008, dealt with tied agent of EBS, but then advised was withdrawn (not the case) also failed to offer tracker after 1 year fixed, despite entitlement to Variable base rate after expiry of fixed term, as per mortgage t&c. Count me in anyway for the meeting, I am also in Cork.

Buddyboy

Frequent Poster
I'm in cork as well, but have college that night. Might be able to drop by later, around 10pm.

Sunny

Frequent Poster
Brendan, just remember what happened to Michael Collins and he was from there.......

Reactions: jim

Firefly

Frequent Poster
AAM is coming to God's country....MIGHTY STUFF!

Should be able to swing in at some point..

Buddyboy

Frequent Poster
i'll do my best.
But how will we recognise each other? A red rose in the lapel? A jauntily tilted fedora? A copy of the Times tucked under the left arm?

Or just the jaundiced, haggard, thousand yard stare of people who have seen too mucho_O