AIB Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I would also like to know those of you with a split mortgage if any if you are going to take this any further

I would also like to know those of you with a split mortgage if any if you are going to take this any further

The purpose of this thread was to stop people posting "I have not received my cheque yet. Oh here is the postman coming down the road. Oh Dear, he has passed my house again" It is to keep the noise out of the main threads.

It makes little sense to post a real question like this one in among the noise of this thread. It would have made far more sense to start a new thread on the topic or see if there is another thread on split mortgages.

Brendan

I am still waiting . Spoke to the helpline this morning. I accept that delays can occur but they would not even give me the figure which I find very frustrating

Would people mind also posting here where they sent in the payment form and have got the cheque(s) back? It would be good to know how long it takes them to turn that around.

Can anyone who has received the cheque confirm if it was sent in a regular envelope? Also, was it sent by registered post?
Nothing again this morning. Very very frustrating.
Thanks.

AIB's Traker Mortgage Redress Statement:

"What will happen next?

Customer accounts are currently being adjusted. During August, customers will receive written confirmation of the balance adjustment made on their account and a cheque for the interest refund due." (My italics)

It's now 31st August and there still appear to be people who haven't received their cheques....

AIB's Traker Mortgage Redress Statement:

"What will happen next?

Customer accounts are currently being adjusted. During August, customers will receive written confirmation of the balance adjustment made on their account and a cheque for the interest refund due." (My italics)

It's now 31st August and there still appear to be people who haven't received their cheques....
My postman just came and unfortunately there was nothing from AIB, I was really expecting it to be today.

No cheque or letter from AIB today either... they've had over 4 months to work on this and as it's the biggest restitution in this country, you would think that they would have actioned all the affected accounts by now no matter the complexities... Very large sigh here too... if it was them chasing me for money, they'd be like Usain Bolt!! Frustrated to say the least..

Still waiting.....called the helpline earlier, and all they could say was that I am due one and the last of them went out in today's post. Whats another day......

Rang the 1800 number.
Was told I was in the last batch to go out this evening and therefore I should have it tomorrow. No confirmation of what figure would be marked on the cheque.

Rang the 1800 number.
Was told I was in the last batch to go out this evening and therefore I should have it tomorrow. No confirmation of what figure would be marked on the cheque.
Was told the exact same . However if they post this evening it’s likely to not arrive until Wednesday at the earliest

I refuse to believe that they pulled out all the stops and just managed, with all available resources, to post out the cheques just in time by the deadline tonight.

It was by design.

The purpose of this thread was to stop people posting "I have not received my cheque yet. Oh here is the postman coming down the road. Oh Dear, he has passed my house again" It is to keep the noise out of the main threads.

It makes little sense to post a real question like this one in among the noise of this thread. It would have made far more sense to start a new thread on the topic or see if there is another thread on split mortgages.

Brendan
Understood brendan

Can anyone who has received the cheque confirm if it was sent in a regular envelope? Also, was it sent by registered post?
Nothing again this morning. Very very frustrating.
Thanks.
Regular AIB envelope. When you've had as many as we've had over the years they are unmistakable! Not registered which is slightly bonkers, but arrived safely anyway.

Good luck! Hope it lands soon.

Still no cheque. And they won’t give me the figure . I think I will raise a formal complaint at this stage (for all it’s worth )

Back