I am based in Ireland and I'm looking to invest in ETFs using Degiro. I would like to get some advice on a potential portfolio. Some points to note:
After some research, I'm considering the following portfolio:
- The ETFs should be accumulative. This is to simplify the tax.
- Domicile should be Ireland (again for tax).
- I plan on making regular monthly payments between €300-€500
- I'm young and I don't plan on touching the money for 20+ years. I also already make regular contributions to a pension fund so I'm looking for a higher reward/risk ETF strategy.
I feel like this is a well-diversified portfolio with appropriate exposure to riskier emerging market and small-cap equities. What do you think? I would appreciate any advice or comments and let me know if you need any clarification.
- 50% iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/etf/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=0P0000MLIH
- 25% iShares MSCI EM IMI ESG Screened UCITS ETF https://www.ishares.com/uk/individu...ci-em-imi-esg-screened-ucits-etf-usd-acc-fund
- 25% iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF https://www.ishares.com/uk/individu...s-msci-world-small-cap-ucits-etf-usd-acc-fund
Have you considered the Vanguard FTSE All-World acc etf https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/etf/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=0P0001I3EL ? Rather than investing in 3 separate etfs and the additional taxation work they require, this etf includes emerging markets, perhaps combining your first two into one etf? It's relatively new so I would be interested to get others thoughts on it