I am based in Ireland and I'm looking to invest in ETFs using Degiro. I would like to get some advice on a potential portfolio. Some points to note:
- The ETFs should be accumulative. This is to simplify the tax.
- Domicile should be Ireland (again for tax).
- I plan on making regular monthly payments between €300-€500
- I'm young and I don't plan on touching the money for 20+ years. I also already make regular contributions to a pension fund so I'm looking for a higher reward/risk ETF strategy.
- 50% iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/etf/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=0P0000MLIH
- 25% iShares MSCI EM IMI ESG Screened UCITS ETF https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/305397/ishares-msci-em-imi-esg-screened-ucits-etf-usd-acc-fund
- 25% iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en/products/296576/ishares-msci-world-small-cap-ucits-etf-usd-acc-fund