Anyone know good sites to buy an LCD TV online?

[broken link removed] is an irish company in Wicklow. Free next day delivery. 3 year warranty. I got mine through there and am very happy with it.

www.dimension4.ie

Used to be called nowafflecomputers.ie. Bought a top class Toshiba 32" LCD for the best price I could find anywhere. Based in Firhouse. Can deliver. I have no affililiation.

might be an idea to try luzern technologies who have a shop on ebay- based in blanchardstown - always found them excellent and prices are xtremely competitive

We were really happy with www.techies.ie. We bought a 42" Sharp Aquos with free delivery.

We have bought camera and printer from techies.ie would be happy to buy a TV from them. They have a large selection with free delivery which is an added bonus.

Just wanted to thank you for recomending www.techies.ie. Its the first time we have bought anything at this price online. The Television was delivered in 3 days...... 40" Sony Bravia.

Thanks,
Longer

Liam23 and Longer and Bottleman - any chance you might be connected with Techies?
"Longer" - why would anyone buy the Sony Bravia 40" from Techies (they only have 1 model KDL-40V3000 ) at €1529 when Pixmania have the same model for €1183 (nearly €350 cheaper) including delivery?

Liam23 and Longer and Bottleman - any chance you might be connected with Techies?

Something very fishy alright with a lot of first time posters posting on this. Especially since as you pointed out there are so much more savings to be made from companies previously mentioned in this thread.

komplett are the worst ever in stocking, I am a big suffere, dont know how come boards are part of reccomendation of them

most of these threads are of late last year.....in the lookout myself for a new television, 47" - 50" somewhere around that size (big room) are these websites still the best to look on or is there any newer ones/places to look ? hoping to get a good deal these days but still pays to shop around i find...

Do american televisions work in ireland also ??

Back