Anyone know good sites to buy an LCD TV online?

rapid

I want to buy a 23" widescreen LCD TV, HD ready, with a built-in DVD player. Does anyone know if I can do this online to save myself a few quid?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I agree with RonanC.
Bought a 32" LG TV.
Ordered on Monday
Delivered by AnPost Thursday
€10 delivery charge to Sligo.

I've seen some good prices on www.savastore.com - a uk site. The delivery charges are fairly high - but the overall price for some of the tvs still seems good - i.e Samsung 32 lcd hd ready works out at approx 1123 euro incl delivery . hey have a good selection of TVs - delivery is a pretty big £18.64 which is about €27 euro - but might be worth a look?

Got mine on komplett.ie, very happy with it, was a good price too. and you can track its delivery too.

envelope said:
Got mine on komplett.ie, very happy with it, was a good price too. and you can track its delivery too.

Can you watch all the terrestrial channels on it using the aerial as opposed to using NTL or Chorus or Sky?

Anybody any further suggestions on Komplett and Pixmania since this post last year?

Saw a forum, saying Pixmania not good on customer service. Be careful.
I bought a reconditioned one off Luzern Tech on ebay. based in Ireland. Not perfect stuff but good deals.

You could try D.I.D electrical. http://www.didstore.com/
I think the Irish retailers are beginning to catch up but, in the main, the best deals are still to be had from non-Irish web based retailers. Handy to compare though and some not bad deals there especially sets without digital tuners.
misco.co.uk Received delivery within 36 hrs.
They look good. VAT inclusive figures in small print though!
Saw a forum, saying Pixmania not good on customer service. Be careful. I bought a reconditioned one off Luzern Tech on ebay. based in Ireland. Not perfect stuff but good deals.
I've had mixed experiences with Pixmania from receiving a camera within 4 days to waiting over 6 weeks for a HD DVD recorder. I'll checked pout Luzern Tech but they didnt seem to have any LCD TVs at the moment.

Quick Comparison against the Samsung LE26R82B where I could find it...

didstore.com > SAMSUNG LE26R82BXXEU 26" Glossy Black LCD TV - = €747.95

misco.co.uk > [broken link removed](higher spec than the LE26R82B I think) = c€593 (£411) + c€25 shipping = c€610

komplett.ie > [broken link removed] = €607 + €12 shipping

Pixmania.com > - (lower spec than the LE26R82B) = €550 + €17 delivery

technikdirekt.de > Samsung LE-26 R 81 B 66cm - €600 + shipping

I used Komplett recently for a 32" LCD Samsung. Only problem was they had problems with receipt of stock deliveries, but I know this was also a problem elsewhere. So apart from a few weeks delay, it arrived safely, and was the best deal I could find for what I wanted to buy. No problem in recommending them.

I used Komplett recently for a 32" LCD Samsung. Only problem was they had problems with receipt of stock deliveries, but I know this was also a problem elsewhere. So apart from a few weeks delay, it arrived safely, and was the best deal I could find for what I wanted to buy. No problem in recommending them.
Komplett always have problems with stock levels. They mislead customers with their display of 'goods in stock' - which either is inaccurate or deliberately so.

Ordered a 32 inch Samsung from Komplett earlier in the year great service no issues Have also used Pixmania but had to stop as there customer service & packaging left alot to be desired(which is just my personal opinion)

BEWARE!

They do NOT deliver to Ireland! Made attempts to purchase a 37" Plasma from them and they refused to deliver to Ireland (North/South)
They must have changed things recently, as they definitely did deliver to Ireland.

Back