KBC Anyone got the KBC handbook from 2005

unfortunate

Registered User
Messages
142
Has anybody out there got an original IIB mortgage handbook/booklet from 2005. The one with types of loan, rates, etc. I have a photocopy that was sent to me by KBC but have no idea what year its from. And it didn't come in data request but a few months later after repeated requests for one from 2005 when my mortgage was taken. The one I have actually resembles 2007/8.
 
I have from April 2005 if u message me ur email address I sent it on as , it won't uploaded here.
 
Mine is from Nov 06.
 

Attachments

  • 30D692B0-752C-478E-A980-CE9176B954D1.webp
    30D692B0-752C-478E-A980-CE9176B954D1.webp
    129 KB · Views: 528
What is the significance of that?

All it is saying is that when you take out a mortgage with KBC, you can choose a fixed rate, a variable rate or a tracker?

If you chose a fixed rate, then you had no entitlement to a tracker - from this handbook. You may have got an entitlement somewhere else.
 
I think brendan daisy duke just showing a booklet content from 06. But what I was going to ask was is it original or a copy that was sent out in a data request pack.
 
They said I wasn't in any particular cohort, mentioned "ages". We believe it was the Broker cohort
 
HI Babog007,
My application date was 18th feb08 and my contract wording is identical to yours. They deemed me not impacted due to begin passed the deadline date of the 11th of Feb
 
Back
Top