Bank of Ireland Any BOI customers appealing their redress?

Hi all Got a letter from the Appeals board telling me they have upheld my appeal.... This should be good news but I am very disappointed. They have awarded an extra €8000 but this is not satisfactory at all as 5800 was interest that I paid. There is no breakdown or explanation of what the €8000 is. It appears my appeal is closed. Anyone got an insight as to what my next step should be?
Hi Fiddlybits
Congrats on winning your appeal. Could you tell me what your grounds for appeal were? I know BOI have calculated my redress incorrectly i.e. the interest figure is incorrect(in their favour) so I will be appealing on that basis. However from your note you say you got an additional 8000 but had already paid 5800 - does that mean you received an additional 2,200? Thanks.

Just received my data protection pack from BOI
A lot of stuff redacted (think that's the word when they use black marker to cover off stuff)
Any advise can they do this? It seems to be in the middle of text of phone calls

Hi Stillwaiting
Sorry for the delay in replying as only seeing this now. Yes I got an extra€2200. Was a bit disappointed as I said but decided to move on from the whole thing. Good luck with your appeal

Hi Stillwaiting
Sorry for the delay in replying as only seeing this now. Yes I got an extra€2200. Was a bit disappointed as I said but decided to move on from the whole thing. Good luck with your appeal
No problem. Can I ask on what grounds did you appeal? As mentioned my figures are incorrect so I will be appealing on that basis. Was that the same for you?

I think my figures were ok. Appealed on stress grounds and interest paid by my parents on a loan they took out to pay my arrears and to stop going legal

Back